Friday, November 2, 2007

A Very Happy Halloween!

Rylee was a princess for Halloween, and boy, was it fitting! She loved prancing around in her dress and getting complimented by everybody. Although I don't think she liked the getting ready part so much because the curlers were bugging her. But hey, she's gotta learn early that beauty is pain, right? :) Last week we had our ward Trunk or Treat and she really liked having her Daddy take her around to get candy (and he loved showing her off)! :) Then on Halloween night, we went trick or treating in a neighborhood by my parents that just totally gets swarmed with people. Rylee loved seeing all the kids dressed up. But what she really loved was running up to the door and knocking, waiting for the people to say hi, and then she would run to the next house. It was so funny! She was so excited! We only went to 5 houses or so, but I bet she would've gone all night if we had let her, but it was pretty cold out. Anyway, it was a fun night!!!

9 comments:

Flint and Jan said...

Hey Kara,
Ryle is so adorable! She HAS to get it from you right??? I laughed when I saw your last blog about the look alike thing...I wonder what would happen if we did that with Cooper????
Anyway, where did you get your blod background? Where I got mine is shut down! Help!!!
Thanks,
Jan

Spencer and Marlee said...

Yeah I also would like to know where and how you got your background! Also.. Ryle is way cute! She seems like such a fun girl! did you dress up?

echolsfamily said...

Hey! Of course we remember you guys!! Your daughter is such a cutie! And I saw the post about her going to be a big sister, Congratulations! Our kids are 20 months apart and they have sooo much fun chasing each other around! It was fun to see what you guys have been up to, I'll have to add your link to our blog :)

Rebecca said...

Kara-- she looks so cute! she is a perfect little princess.

Spencer and Marlee said...

my e-mail address is marlee.forsberg@cox.net
When you move here we can work out together!! I am looking for a partner!! That would be awesome!!

Haymore Family said...

rylee is so dang cute! but not as cute as bryson! hahah just kidding i guess it is a tie! but anyways, let me know if you all are coming for thanksgiving, because if you aren't i am going to the ASU/ USC football game got that! just kidding but anyways peace!

Garet and Amanda said...

Ryle is super cute. Congrats on the new one hope you are feeling good. I am feeling good, and looking forward to a little exercise. by the way we have a blog it is garetamanda.blogspot.com

Haymore Family said...

hey so i have no clue about going to maureens, that is new to me so i will ask and let you know! gary was talking about them going to disney land for christmas and i asked del ann and she said she had never heard that one! So we really never know with those two! i will let you know though peace!

Jan said...

Hey Kara,
I tagged you! Check my tagged post to see what you need to do:
http://janericfish.blogspot.com/