I haven't posted anything in a while so I figured that I would post some pics from the last week or so that I like with some random thoughts...
I'm just so in love with this little girl! Now I may be biased, but she's the cutest thing I've ever seen! She's also growing up so fast! (tear...) I'm also feeling a little better about her ability to be a good big sister because she's really taken a liking to wraping her baby doll in a blanket and giving it hugs and kisses. That could be a good sign right? :)
This is Rylee with her cousin, Caden, that is exactly 9 months younger than her. I wasn't kidding about Rylee being a runt...haha :) But to be fair, I think that Caden was sitting a little further up in the chair than Rylee so that makes him look slightly bigger than he is too... Anyway, Caden loves watching Rylee, she really entertains him. She loves him too, well, as long as he doesn't have a toy she wants... Aren't they just cuties though?!

I'm so grateful for Garrick! He's the best husband and dad in the world! Seriously, the poor guy has had to put up with quite a bit lately. I'm a pretty mean and grumpy prego woman I think. But, he's been so sweet about taking it and also helping out around the house and helping out with Rylee. He's such a great Dad, Rylee just lights up whenever she see him and vice versa. I don't know if there's a prouder daddy out there! :)
Anyway, those are my random pictures and thoughts. Enjoy and sorry this is a kinda boring post!
2 comments:
OK -YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!
I MISS SEEING YOU GUYS AT CHURCH AND I HARDLY EVER SEE YOUR SISTER.
KNOW THAT YOU ARE MISSED!!
HERE IS OUR BLOG
FOUSTFAMILY
As you probably figured from my blog, I've been e-stalking you for a while now. I'm glad we have a way to keep in touch! Congrats on the new bun in your oven!
Post a Comment