Garrick and I have been married for almost 5 years now and basically the extent of our vacations have been to either Arizona, Rocky Point or the Cabin. Which are fun and great of course, but we haven't been on a vacation vacation. And what I mean by the double vacation is one that you don't have to cook or clean on and you basically just get spoiled. Well I'm gettin' spoiled....we're going on a cruise and I can't wait! Could I beee more excited?! (that was the Chandler way of saying it for all you Friends fans). We're going the end of January on a Caribbean cruise with our "ports of call" as Jamaica, Cayman Islands and the Bahamas. I feel so spoiled cuz that just sounds like places that rich people get to play at... Anyway, sorry to be obnoxious but I'm just feeling really excited right now because we just got our room assignments. Check it out, here's a stock photo of what our room looks like... It's a balcony suit...oh yeah! ![]() Here's the downer part though, Rylee's not coming with us. Which really isn't a downer, cuz I don't even know what the point would be of going if she was with us, but the downer is that I'm already feeling depressed and anxious and guilty about leaving my little girl! Seriously, just thinking about it makes me physically sick. I know she'll be fine though, she'll be with Grandma and Grandpa Haymore. I just hope she still likes me when I come back! |
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
going on a cruise is so much fun! you will totally be pampered. Take advantage of the midnight dessert party, I didn't and I still regret it to this day!
That will be so much fun. I know what you mean about leaving Rylee I have to leave Kade for a few days while we go to Landons regional meetings! I am not looking forwared to it.
Don't worry about Rylee, she'll be in heaven. Just don't get sad when you go to pick her up and she wants to stay with grandma!! :)
Are you flying into Miami or Fort Lauderdale???
Post a Comment