Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Real Mission Impossible

This afternoon I had my Dad come over so that we could get a Christmas family picture. I'm starting to stress about getting the cards made and sent and all that. Anyway, apparently Rylee hates pictures because it seems like anytime I make an effort to get a nice picture, she decides that there is no way she'll cooperate. Fun huh? Wanna see some of the great pics we got, I think they're Christmas card worthy....or far from it? Maybe I'll just draw a picture of our family...




8 comments:

FOUST said...

YOU THREE ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!
AND GIRL IT NEVER GETS ANY BETTER WITH KIDS AND THE CHRISTMAS PICS-AT LEAST NOT FOR US.
OH- AND CONGRATS ON YOUR ANNIVERSARY THAT IS AWESOME!
-CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR CRUISE PICS ON YOUR BLOG.
JOY TO THE WORLD!

Maren said...

hi kara and garrick! so crazy but i found you thru the grapevine of my friends blog. i guess ryan/camille know a girl that my friend is related to? anyway, just want to say hi! rylee is adorable and i love the blond hair. hopefully we will see you for christmas? will you be in sierra vista? we will only be there for monday and tuesday. its just too hard with a baby and brynlee wont sleep anywhere but her crib! keep in touch!

Haymore Family said...

hey that is so funny! i am totally just laughing out loud! i really hope you send a drawn picture of your family for christmas! anyways, can't wait to see yall after christmas!

Haymore Family said...

hey by the way i forgot what the address is for the blog backgrounds! cute one by the way!

Maren said...

can i get your address? christmas cards are going out this weekend! smurkov@aol.com

Haymore Family said...

hey i need your address! delann still only has your apartment address! thanks nerd

Spencer and Marlee said...

Looks like fun! That is funny! I can't wait to see you guys!! ANYWAYS I need your address too! Thanks!

The Albuquerque Sheps said...

Wow, what a cute family. Don't feel bad about leaving Rylee. Chris and I left Parker while we went to San Diego. I was so nervous, but it was really nice to just focus on us. Have fun, and Merry Christmas!