Sunday, December 16, 2007

I've been tagged a couple times now so I figure it's time to suck it up and get it over with... here ya go!!!

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Entering the scary world of high school
2. Playing soccer
3. Thinking that I wouldn't have let Jack Dawson go...(Titanic)
4. Knew the dance to the Macarena
5. Singing the song "mmmbop"

Five things on my "to do list" today:

1. Get to church early (which we did...thank you very much!)
2. Get Rylee to make it through Sacrament meeting (which we didn't do...so close though, any suggestions on what to do with a wild 20 month old?)
3. Clean up the kitchen (i'm gettin' to it)
4. Get Rylee to bed early (didn't happen...she was having too much fun having a dance party with her Uncle Zach)
5. Get to bed at a decent hour (we'll see, Garrick is working tonight and for some reason I procrastinate going to bed when he's gone until I pass out and the lights are all still on and then I wake up at like 2 or 3 and turn them off...maybe it's because I'm subconsciously afraid of the dark in this huge house when Garrick's gone, maybe I should see a shrink...)

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:


1. Travel
2. Buy a sweet house
3. Have my own personal jet so I could travel easier and more conveniently
4. Buy my family stuff
5. Give back

Five things I will never wear again:

1. A size 0
2. Neon clothes...man the 80's were awesome
3. My new kids on the block t-shirts
4. Any bathing suit that doesn't cover my stretch marks
5. A diaper...at least I hope not!!!

Five of my favorite toys:

1. Rylee
2. anything that makes Rylee laugh
3. The computer
4. My Xterra
5. Camera


Five people I tag: Anybody who wants to play! And Camille, you're tagged sucka!!!! haha



No comments: