Thursday, December 27, 2007

Surprise...it's a GIRL!!!!


I know, I can't believe it either! Apparently I am not psychic because I was convinced I was having a boy. We're so excited though! I was actually kinda hoping for a girl because Rylee has so many boy cousins around her age and no girls, so I thought this could maybe help even the playing field (a little anyway...). I was so shocked though when the ultrasound lady told us it was a girl, I kept waiting for her to go, "wait...never mind, it's a boy." But it never came and she sounded pretty definite. When we had the ultrasound for Rylee she was only mostly sure it was a girl, but this one she went "Yup, it's a girl!" I guess I'll have to rethink my career as a psychic... Anyway, we're so excited to welcome another baby girl into our home!!!! Here's some pics of her ultrasound pics, I don't have a scaner so this is the best I could do for you all....
The first is of her little foot (to the right and center) the next picture is of her leg (top left/center, her toes are pointing down) Then the last picture is of her profile, isn't she a cutie? :)





3 comments:

Erin said...

YEA for you guys!! It's good to have two girls in a row... they'll always have a friend around. And you don't have to buy tons of boy stuff!!

Maren said...

congrats on another girl! i want to have another girl next too-so fun to share a room with bunkbeds and stuff. do you have a name picked out yet or thought of any? we are very excited for you.

Megan said...

Yea for another girl! Rylee is so cute so I'm glad you are having another girl! I hope you guys had a nice holiday! :)