Thursday, January 10, 2008

2008 already!?! Oh well, HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

We were in Sierra Vista for New Years and we had a great time! Rylee has such a fun time time playing with her cousins. I'm pretty sure our favorite thing to have them do is dance, it's just hilarious. Here's a little clip of them dancing. Unfortunately, it's not the best, but it's pretty darn cute anyway.

Check out Cooper and Hunter shaking their booties, Rylee galloping around and Holden and Bryson dancing in the background. Cute kids! I thought one of the cutest parts was when Rylee went over to "hand-pick" Grandpa Haymore to dance with her. I think he felt pretty special too! ;) For New Years Eve we had a big party with at least 25+ people there. We had a lot of fun hanging out, playing games and stuffin' ourselves with lots of yummy food! If only I had pictures of Brandon diving across the table in an intense game of spoons or a video of some of the things yelled out while playing "Last Word" although I don't think the video would be appropriate for a family blog... :)

1 comment:

Spencer and Marlee said...

Oh it looks like you guys had so much fun! I wish we could have come by! I wanted to see you all so bad over the break!