So of course I'm excited to have another girl so that Rylee will have a little "built-in" buddy and all, but I'm also excited because girls are just so fun! Rylee actually let me play with her hair the other day and I teased the back so it had some body in it...what a stylin' chick!


I realize that those are not the best pics, but I thought Rylee's facial expression was so funny in the second. She was being so hilarious, thus why I was laughing at her in the 1st (even though it looks like she wasn't doing anything in that one...)
6 comments:
She is so cute! Congrats on having another girl. That's so exciting!
yeah! girl time!!
I am so happy to hear that you are going to have another princess!!
She is so cute! I heard she was such a fun/cute girl at the new years party! i totally wish that I could have seen you guys! It was a busy time for me with company but dang it!!
Hey, I don't if you remember me (Lindsey Wilkins) from EA...but I am going to comment anyways. Congrats on the little girl, that is so fun! I can't believe you have 1 1/2 kids, I still remember the night you came to show Becky and I your engagement ring- now look where you are! It was fun to look through your blog, you have such a cute family.
oh kara, she is so so cute! i love the hair too. im jealous you are having another girl, i want another one too!
rylee is so cute! i can't wait to corupt her little mind when she comes down! haha jk and i know that was a great picture i tried to find the best one of course! you always look so cute!
Post a Comment