skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Possible Career Options for Rylee
Yes, it may be early to start thinking of career options for Rylee, but she seems to be showing quite a lot of potential in a couple different fields.** Possibly a career in singing and dancing. Broadway perhaps? She's certainly got the dramatic bone.
And if for some crazy reason she isn't able to make it there, she could always try modeling. The camera loves her (and she loves it...)
Umm, perhaps not...
For anyone who hasn't met Rylee, to say the girl has got personality hardly even skims the surface. She's quite a riot and keeps us laughing all day (and also keeps us on our toes!). We just adore her (drama and all)!!!**Disclaimer: No, I do not have any intent on pursuing these fields of interest for Rylee.
10 comments:
She is a little BEYONCE! LOVE IT!!
oh and the disclaimer at the bottome makes this post the BEST!
Those videos are hilarious! Yes, the girl definitely has some spunk. She's just going to love it when you show these to her boyfriends some day.
She could be a great model! Cute pictures. You know, my mom got us in to kid modeling when we were young and put it all in to a savings account for us- it got me through college! Nothing wrong with that, right??!! She'd be great at it!
I remember that dance number! I especially like when Caden joins in at the end and you hear "no, no! don't kick Rylee!" Yeah. He's a sweetie. But she definitely is a natural! She would absolutely be a fantastic model...you just have to get her to sit still!! no biggie, right???
She is such a character--and don't you fool yourself--you know she gets it from you! :)
YOW! That girl has; charm, charisma, style, looks, spunk and "The Moves." Just like her Mommie.
She is so cute! How fun! I think she has the looks and the talent. What a lucky little girl and a great mom for helping her develop these talents. She had to learn in somewhere, right? So glad you and your cute family are doing so well! :)
How fun is she? That is so cute. I loved how she was singing so loud and then in a sweet little voice sang, "He's in love." wait now I am questioning if that is the right words. ANyway you know what I mean.
What a cute post! I love the pics of Rylee as a "model"! What a character!
I would say something involving cameras, movies, modeling, tv... why not? And I totally want to capitilize on my daghter, we're almost going bankrupt to have her, she better pay us back! ahahaha JK
and get preggo again and we'll visit and take pics ok? :)
hugsss
Post a Comment