Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New experiences can be good experiences

I've been feeling gut-sy lately, you know, with finally getting the girl's ears pierced and all. Since I was so happy with their cute sparkly earrings I decided to finally get them their 1st hair cuts. Yes, Rylee is 2 1/2 (okay, getting closer to 3) and I hadn't had her hair cut yet. And well, I hate to admit it, but you could kind of tell. Her hair was pretty stringy on the ends and it was just very overdue for a trim. Jadyn is only 9 months but was in desperate need for a trim also, her bangs covered her eyes for cryin' out loud! Anyway, I asked my sister-in-law, Kelly, to trim the girl's hair. Jadyn squirmed right as Kelly was trimming her bangs so they came out a bit short, but hey, it's room to grow, right? It looks cute nonetheless. And as for Rylee, just like with her earrings, I can't believe I waited so long! She looks so darling and her hair looks thick and healthy! I love it! Yeah for trying new things!!!

9 comments:

hdawgy said...

Aww they look adorable! I know I won't want to cut Brighton's hair for a long time! I don't blame you girl! Good job for being gutsy! They did good too!

Rebecca said...

Looks good! I can't believe you never cut Rylee's hair! It always looked to cute and thick to me.

Haymore Family said...

Ehh i guess they look okay!....jk i love them they are so adorable!

P B Wallace said...

We miss our Grandaughters! They are so cute. Can't wait to see you all soon.

carrie said...

They look so sweet. Reagan is in desperate need:) You may have motivated me!

Kika VilaNova said...

Oh I can't wait until i can cut her hair, I hope she will be hairy like ME! But when i look at how much hair I have, there is no way that she won't be hairy... heheheh :)


Hey, move up closer and come to my baby shower! It'll be on Feb 28 :)

hugsss

Kim's just sayin' said...

yeah for brave mamas! cute little girlies you have. Lili is 3 1/2 and still never had a trim. Dad is completely against it and even brain washed lili into thinking she'll look like a boy if she cuts her hair!!! I'm with you though, trims make hair look so much healthier.

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Such cute little duffers!! (c; You are so lucky they don't act like caden for haircuts!!!

Emily said...

Your girls are SO cute, Kara! I can't get enough of them!