I'm not a big "shout out" person on my blog, but this is just too great to not shout from the rooftops! My parent's company, ChemDry of Albuquerque and ChemDry of New Mexico, just won ChemDry of the Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that means very little to 99.5% of you, but let me just tell you that it's the most prestigious award to be earned in the ChemDry franchise community. And out of the literally THOUSANDS of ChemDry franchises across the nation, THEY WON!!! Congratulations Dad and Mom, it's such an honor and you guys deserve it! I also owe a huge CONGRATULATIONS to Glenn and Kati Buckland, my parent's business partners. My parents and the Bucklands merged their individually successful ChemDry franchises almost 4 years ago. They too have worked extremely hard and are so very deserving of this award. Just a little background on my parents, they started ChemDry of Albuquerque in 1979 when they got married. They built it up all by themselves with a lot of hard work, sweat and energy. They have made it into a successful business that you not only get an amazing quality of work, but literally the BEST customer service you can get. And I'm not just saying that because I'm biased and the daughter, but I worked there for 4 1/2 years and heard numerous times DAILY that they are the best in all aspects. This isn't the 1st time that they have been recognized for their outstanding company though, a while back (I don't remember the year....maybe in the range of 7-10 years ago?) they were awarded The Perpetual Excellence award (meaning that they are awesome and continually provide excellent work and service--again, awarded to one franchise out of the 1,000's a year) and last year my Dad was personally honored with receiving the American Dream award. So congratulations to my parents, Pat and Lisa Wallace, you guys are so deserving of this award and I am so proud of you guys!Friday, January 30, 2009
I'm not a big "shout out" person on my blog, but this is just too great to not shout from the rooftops! My parent's company, ChemDry of Albuquerque and ChemDry of New Mexico, just won ChemDry of the Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that means very little to 99.5% of you, but let me just tell you that it's the most prestigious award to be earned in the ChemDry franchise community. And out of the literally THOUSANDS of ChemDry franchises across the nation, THEY WON!!! Congratulations Dad and Mom, it's such an honor and you guys deserve it! I also owe a huge CONGRATULATIONS to Glenn and Kati Buckland, my parent's business partners. My parents and the Bucklands merged their individually successful ChemDry franchises almost 4 years ago. They too have worked extremely hard and are so very deserving of this award. Just a little background on my parents, they started ChemDry of Albuquerque in 1979 when they got married. They built it up all by themselves with a lot of hard work, sweat and energy. They have made it into a successful business that you not only get an amazing quality of work, but literally the BEST customer service you can get. And I'm not just saying that because I'm biased and the daughter, but I worked there for 4 1/2 years and heard numerous times DAILY that they are the best in all aspects. This isn't the 1st time that they have been recognized for their outstanding company though, a while back (I don't remember the year....maybe in the range of 7-10 years ago?) they were awarded The Perpetual Excellence award (meaning that they are awesome and continually provide excellent work and service--again, awarded to one franchise out of the 1,000's a year) and last year my Dad was personally honored with receiving the American Dream award. So congratulations to my parents, Pat and Lisa Wallace, you guys are so deserving of this award and I am so proud of you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
We got the award because of an awesome CSR that we had for 4 & 1/2 years. Thanks kido!
wow! congrats! that's really cool!
That is awesome! But, I am so mad that you guys were in Tucson with out us!!!!!!!!! JK We really need to plan to meet up. How else are Caden and Rylee going to fall madly in love Edward Cullen style???
I'm so PROUD!!!! Our parents were already pretty cool, but now they are AWESOME! (c: hehehehe
Wow, I'm one of th .5 % who really appreciates that. That's a huge deal. I'll need to call Pat and tell him so myself.
wow, thats really cool. way to go to your parents!
totally, next time you are in mesa, call me! we have memberships to the phoenix zoo, the youth museum in mesa and this museum is super fun too. we could go do fun stuff. brynlees necklaces...i make them. its super addicting and WAY FUN!!! she needs one in every color.
That is great. Jeremiah still talks about what a great business man and boss your dad was.
Post a Comment