Friday, January 30, 2009

Good times in January

The first part of January me and my sisters-in-law, Camille and Kelly, took our kiddos up to Tucson to go to the zoo. It's a pretty small zoo, but very well maintained and the perfect size for active kids like ours! We had a great time, especially since all the kids did really good (phew!). Later that week, my parents came for a quick visit after dropping my sister off at college. While they were packing up and getting ready to go back to Albuquerque I mentioned that I wished I would have thought about it earlier because we could have caravaned back to Albuquerque for a visit because Garrick was going to be working the next 8 out of 9 days (meaning we hardly see him). Well after I said that my Dad said that for that matter I could have come back in the truck with them because there was room. So I thought about and said I still could and so we did! Yes, very impromptu and random trip. But I packed for myself and the girls in a hurry and then headed out the door with them. It ended up a really great trip and we even got to go to the Aquarium one of the days. I love the Albuquerque Aquarium but this time was especially fun because not only did I have my Dad, Hannah, Aubrey, Josh, Caden and Skylar but even my little brother Zach came with his buddy Norman. And not only that but one of my favorite Albq friends , Rebeca, and her cute little boy, Oliver, came also! It was so great to see them! Anyway, enough blabbing, here's the pictures!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

It was so good to see you! Call next time you come to town! We miss you!

Megan said...

This sounds like so much fun! You are such a cute mom to your two girls. I love it! :)