
Back in October we decided to go on little family picnic up the mountains before they got snow on them. Rylee loves going up to the mountains and both the girls had a blast running around and playing. There is this huge gravel pile up there (I don't exactly why it's there, but Garrick said it had something to do with the old mines). Anyway, Garrick thought it would be fun to slide the girls down that hill on this metal sheet we found. It didn't go too fast, but the girls thought it was awesome! Garrick started rethinking his brilliant idea though when the girls kept insisting to go again and again and he had to pull them up that hill. haha :)
So yah, not a huge event or anything, but just worth remembering (to me anyway). I really cherish those little family outings and our time together. What can I say? I just love my little family!
**And I've had a few people ask how I do the collages, and I can't remember if I messaged everyone who asked back. But if anyone wants to know, I just use picnik.com. :)
1 comment:
Rylee just mimics what she sees her mommy do. She sees how wonderful you are to everyone and acts the same way toward her sister! Thats when you turly & honestly know you are doing a great job raising them! I'm sure Garrick is just as gentle and soft as you are! Garrick was always the sweetest, caring & most nurturing boy out of all the Haymore boys!
Post a Comment