Friday, February 19, 2010

A little break from playing catch-up...

Photobucket
There's something that I see every single day, and yet I just can't seem to get enough of it. It makes me so happy that I just want to bottle it up and keep it forever!

I loooooove watching Rylee and Jadyn play together and love on each other. It's seriously so stinkin' cute! These 2 girls are such good buddies and, well, it simply brings me so much joy to watch them together. I know that sounds kinda gay, I just can't think of a better way to put it!
Photobucket

Rylee is such a good big sister! Not gonna lie, I was a little afraid for poor baby Jade while I was pregnant with her. I wasn't too sure how Rylee would be to her considering how um...challenging (is that a nice way to put it?) Rylee was at times, especially around other children. But I've been pleasantly surprised at what a sweet and nurturing sister she is to Jadyn. She really loves her and takes good care of her, she even shares her barbies and dress-up dresses with her (well, as long as it's not the barbie or dress Rylee wants at that time....yah, she's still 3). I love sneaking in on them and seeing Rylee "reading" to her.

Photobucket

And Jadyn, oh Jadyn....she ADORES Rylee! As soon as I open the door to Jadyn's room to get her out of bed in the morning she is looking around me and calling "Why-ee, Why-ee!" (that's how she says Rylee). And when I drop Rylee off for preschool or to play with a friend, when I am getting in the car without Rylee, Jadyn is calling out in a semi-distressed voice, "Why-ee, Why-ee!" It's pretty much what I hear all day if Rylee isn't in Jadyn's immediate sight.

Don't get me wrong, they get into plenty of arguments and fights and all that "fun" stuff (hello! they are sisters!) But I've gotta say that most of the time they get along beautifully and it just gives me warm-fuzzies all over (and there I am being gay again...). I just love, love, LOVE watching them interact with each other, and well, I just love, love, LOVE my little girls!
Photobucket

6 comments:

russ said...

kara... your girls are gorgeous... just like their mom!

P B Wallace said...

We sure miss having all you guys in Albuquerque, but it is great to see how well everyone is doing in AZ. We sure had fun on the quick trip to Yuma, just wish G could have been there. Oh, and Ya, those girls are dang cute, all grandparent pride aside. Dang Cute!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

That is really cute, and yes, you are totally gay. (c: Those pictures are just precious and I ditto the dad comment, we MISS YOU GUYS!!! I can't believe how much they look alike in those last picutes...freaky. just joshing with ya...(c:

Tiffany said...

This only solidifies the fact that I want 2 girls! I love having sisters and I really want my girls to have each other! They are soooo cute together! I think it's a little different with boys. My boys get along fine and they have their cute moments but they seem so much more aggressive so they don't play as well together. Maybe someday!!

Becca said...

I totally agree with you about watching your little girls play together. I LOVE it too! It's so fun to watch them and mostly to hear them play. Your girls are so adorable!

carrie said...

Oh, all those pics make me think I need another girl:) Poor Reagan needs a sister:) Rylee and Jaydn are so pretty!