I have a pretty strict policy of not advertising random giveaways on my blog just so I can get an extra entry in whatever the giveaway is. I prefer to keep my blog mine and about "us." And also, it really doesn't make statistical sense to post about a giveaway just for 1 extra entry (you get 1 extra entry, but you make 30 people aware of it and maybe 15 of them also enter, thus decreasing your chances of winning).
However..... one of my good Albuquerque friends, Rebecca, just became a Demarle representative and is holding a giveaway to jump start her new business. And thus, I am posting about her giveaway. NOT for an extra entry (although you better believe I'll be using this for an extra entry, I want that silpat!) but instead because I am trying to be a good friend and help spread the word about her business. Although I've never personally had the pleasure of using the Demarle products, I've heard numerous RAVE reviews and have been totally lusting after several of their products. Anyway, go check out her website and treat yourself to some awesome products!!!
Her website:
http://www.rebecca.demarleathome.com/
Giveaway website:
http://peachtreecooking.blogspot.com/2010/03/giveaway.html#comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thanks, kara- you're the best! maybe one of these days when I'm done nursing (i've forgotten how to wean!) I'll come to AZ and do a party for you- then hopefully you'll get a whole bunch of stuff for free!!:)
ummm, I must really live on a rock b\c I have no idea what that even is!!!! :)
Post a Comment