That's right folks, baby Haymore #3 is on it's way!
I'm due November 10th (ish). So I'll be 18 weeks along on Tuesday. We're so completely overjoyed to be having another little one join our family. In fact, Rylee is so excited she announced that "My Mommy has a baby in her tummy" in the middle of primary days after we told her. Thankfully only a couple people heard her though (I wasn't very far along when she did that). Anyway, I probably won't be finding out the sex of the baby until July (although I plan on sweet-talking my doctor into letting me have an earlier ultrasound on Tuesday--I'm impatient).
So yes, that's my most exciting excuse for not blogging for almost 2 months. My other excuse is that we've just had a lot going on.
Some things we've up to the last few months are:
***We decided to have our kitchen, front living room, hallway, bathrooms and laundry room tiled (and we opted to do the demo-work ourselves, which was actually kinda fun. But also a lot of work!) And these are my only real "before and after" pictures. (which is totally pathetic because the pictures don't do it justice at all. It really has made such a huge difference in the house)

***And then we decided since we have beautiful new tile, why not replace all the old carpet with new carpet!
And again, sorry about this picture. I have no before and after, this is just an after. So if you didn't know what it looked like before, this picture means nothing. Just believe me when I say it's a HUGE difference! :)
***We took a FANTASTIC trip to Disneyland (post to follow--sometime or another...)
***My precious little Jadyn turned 2! (also a separate post to follow)

***I was a "captain of 10" (however we renamed ourselves "ninjas" because we had to wear all black for the performance) for the Temple Cultural Event for The Gila Valley Temple dedication. It was a pretty big time commitment for the months leading up to it, and then a huge time commitment for the weekend of the performance, but, it was all worth it! The youth did AMAZING and it was such an incredibly memorable and spiritual experience for them (and for me as well).
Here's some of my laurels lined up at one of the many practices. I love those girls! 

And then this is when President Monson, President Eyring and Elder Holland entered the stadium. (my dang camera's zoom is broken so I couldn't zoom in at all!)
I think that's most of the exciting things that have happened the last couple months anyway... It's been busy, but a whole lot of fun too!
And then, my last excuse for not blogging for so long is simply that I've been lazy. Sorry, no pictures to prove that. But perhaps the lack of posts is proof enough! :)
Welp, I really am sorry this post is so long. Congratulations to you if you actually read or even looked at the whole thing!
13 comments:
first trimester is all the excuse that you need, daughter:) However, I'm loving the new post! the girls are sooooo cute:) love you, mom
Love it! Im so behind on blogging that I just cant seem to do it! We are so excited for you guys! Can't believe that I had no idea! We r gonna be there on the 4th, so we will see ya guys then!
congratulations on baby #3!That is really exciting and a pretty good excuse, at least it's the one I used when I was pregnant! July's right around the corner and I'm excited to hear if it's a boy or girl!
Congrats miss! I was wondering if you and Garrick were going to try and catch up to Kory and I with 4 GIRLS!! haha Miss you!
First of all, you are a dork for not posting for FOR-EV-ER...But at least I already knew why, right? (c: So excited to see you next week! And love the cute picture of the big sistas...
snooze! jk it is about time though. I guess i can wait for more!
YEAH!! We are of course so excited for you guys!! i am so behind in my blog too. i need to update it soon! Looking forward to the next few posts!
those shirts are adorable!!
fun post ... love ya girlie!
so excited for you guys and i am happy for a post whenever you put them up. miss you girl! :)
CONGRATS!!! I'm dying to see how cute a baby boy would be with your great genes. (We know the girls are gorgeous! :)
oh yeah and way to go on all the hard work! Jer and I tiled our old basement and it is a lot of work but you feel so accomplished afterwards!
Congratulations, Kara! We're all so happy for you guys!
Congrats!! Hope you have a great pregnancy!
Post a Comment