Thursday, February 3, 2011

Blogging again?...

I know, I know...it's been 3 months since I blogged!  I HATE that!  I mean really, it totally bums me out that I've been so lame!  And as much as I'm bummed for not blogging lately, this really isn't a blog post about the fam...it's just a shout out to my sisters new blog. :)  She started a design blog and she has a great eye for all things bright and beautiful (I'm so funny...her blog is titled "all things bright and beautiful").  Seriously though, it's a really fun blog with so much great stuff going on.  Check it out!  Oh, and if all the great ideas isn't enough to lure you over there, than maybe a GIVEAWAY will get you there!!!!  Yup, she's giving away an adorable bowl from (*drumroll please)..... ANTHROPOLOGIE!  You know you want one, go enter!
Here's the link...

PS-I'm not even posting this for an extra entry (i already got one from my fb shoutout...hehe) I just really want you all to go check it out! :)
PSS-  No, I am not 12 weeks overdue, I DID have my beautiful baby boy!  I will get on here and blog someday (soon?) about it.  Until then... here's a our fam picture from the hospital.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

AAAaahhh! I can't believe you have 3 kids! And a boy! When are you coming to Utah? I miss you and I'm dying to meet the little guy- what's his name?

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Awww...you are my favorite Kara ever!!! (c: Sorry, you know I can't say sister because then Carleigh and Hannah will know...(c: hehehe Luv ya!