Friday, September 7, 2007

Cabin Fever

Well, we just got back from my 6th (!) Labor Day Haymore Family Reunion. It's so fun to get to see all the family from the Haymore side. Since we live in New Mexico, and mostly everybody else is in Arizona, we miss out on seeing them very often. It's nice to know that we'll at least get to see them every year at the reunion. Rylee loved being up at the cabin in the mountains. She had a blast running around, eatin', playing in the stream, riding quads and exploring everything. That's not to say it was all fun and games though, it sure is hard to travel and be away from home when you have a little one! See what I mean?...




No sleep + too much sugar + being dirty + not getting her way = temper tantrum!




All in all though, it was a great time. We love being with our family and enjoying the outdoors!



Haymore Family Reunion
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play | Make your own Smilebox

3 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

YEAH!! I am so glad that you got a blog set up! It's so fun to get to keep up with everyone's lives! Especially you in New Mexico! Your blog is cute! Rylee is adorable! I can't wait to have you guys right next door to us! It will be so much fun!

Erin said...

I love the little scrapbook!! I too am so glad that you set up a blog... now we can chat way more often. Rylee is getting SO BIG! Delanne was telling us about her eating the raspberries and blueberries in your yard. So cute.

Erin said...

Oh, I forgot... for some cute blog templates, go to Shabbytulips.blogspot.com. She has some already made, OR you can use the instructions to make your own template(which is what I did with mine).

OR you can go to the Inspiration links on my page where my friend Kelly makes her own templates.