Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thanks goodness for Daddies...they let the kids get dirty!


So something went weird with the raspberries watering system so we had to water them by hand for a little while. Garrick would just take the hose and flood them, and well, if Dad's out there, of course Rylee has to be out there too! The other day I go out there to see what they are doing and I see that Rylee is COVERED in mud! What a mess! She had so much fun though! And hey, let's all be honest... we all wanna go play in the mud sometime!






2 comments:

Erin said...

What a cutie pie. I agree... it's great to get muddy every once in a while!

Jan said...

Those raspberries look sooooo yummy. It's already gotten cold here that all the fruit is gone, except for apples. Hey, at least at that age they let you hose them off before going back inside! Check out our latest mess!!
Miss you,
Janalee