
| What can I say, I really love life... especially mine! Sure, it may not seem like anything too spectacular from the outside looking in, but I think it's pretty dang good. I have an amazing husband, Garrick, who I've been married to for almost 5 years (where does the time go?) I think he's pretty much the hottest man alive plus he's smart, funny and seriously the best dad ever, plus he makes me a better person. We have a 16 month old daughter, Rylee, who is pretty much the cutest baby alive and the true joy in my life. She amazes me every day with how fast she learns. She's also so hilarious, I could just watch her all day it's the best entertainment you can find. I absolutely delight in being a mother, it's the best. We just moved into an AMAZING house. Unfortunately it's not ours, we're just housesitting for a year. So far it's been great, they have an awesome garden with raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, green beans, corn, cucumbers, carrots and more. It's really nice reaping the rewards of another's work. j/k :) We do own a house, it's just in Sierra Vista, Arizona where my husband wants to move me away from my family. Okay, it's not so much that he wants to move me away from mine, but move me to his. Luckily they're awesome so it wouldn't be too hard a move (except leaving my family and friends here). What else can I say about myself? I graduated with my bachelor's degree Dec 2005 (summa cum laude thank you very much---I know, any of you who knew me in high school probably don't believe me, but apparently getting married did my mind good!) What else? I love the gospel and all the blessings it brings to my life, I love my Savior, I love my family, I love my friends...I just really love life! Keep checking back, I'll try to post often on the little things going on with the Albuquerque Haymore family! |
2 comments:
Ha Ha! You came over to the dark side, too!! So glad to see you've got your spot to blog. I love blogging!!! I stop by occasionally to see how you're doing. Kallyn says "Hi Riles!"
Janalee
hey Girl,
We enjoyed looking at the fam web page. Great house. We look forward to seeing ya'll for Thanksgiving. Will you be in town for TG? Hugs to all.
Love, Uncle John
Post a Comment