Friday, March 7, 2008
Just HOW evil am I?
Okay, so I know, I'm a jerk... but really, this is a funny picture!!!
Can you figure it out? Let me help...it's a paper toilet seat protector that this girl had stuck to her rear at the airport in Florida. Don't get all judgemental on me, I gave you full disclosure at the start that I'm a jerk. Now, in my defense, I did put my camera on silent and didn't use the flash and held the camera down so nobody knew what I was doing and I didn't get her face. Okay, that's not a good defense...but whatever. I would actually like to blame my behavior on blogging. I never would have taken the picture, but this little voice in my head told me that it would make a funny post. So there, it's all the blog's fault I'm like this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Did you tell her after you took the picture that she had a gross piece of tissue paper hanging out of her pants? I totally would have taken a picture too!
Kara-I think it's hilarious! And, that is so gross that she was walking around with a toilet seat full of germs! Gross! GOod catch!
Kara, kara, kara, that is so mean and cold of you...and SO HILARIOUS! You told me this story, but as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words!
You are terrible..says Patty. I think it's halarious. I wish I could do that Southwest credit card thing but unfortunately I can't. (I thought of it too)
I LOVE IT!! GOOD SHOT MOMMA!!
HAVING THE CAMERA AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES IS PRICELESS.
OK I USE TWO DIFFERENT PROGRAMS NOT FOR ANY PERTICULAR REASON OTHER THEN I LIKE THEM BOTH AND THAT IS WHAT IS ON MY COMPUTER. I HAVE THE BASIC "MICROSOFT PICURE IT!PHOTO PREMIUM 7.0" AND THEN I ALSO USE
"ARCSOFT PHOTO STUDIO 5.5"
THEY ARE BOTH VERY BASIC NOTHING FANCY AND I AM PRETTY SURE THAT THEY ARE OLD PROGRAMS TOO.WHAT DO YOU USE? I WOULD LOVE A NEW FANCY PROGRAM I AM SURE I WOULD GO CRAZY WITH IT!!
That was so so funny!!! I'm glad you took one for the team so we could all have a good laugh :)
Patty is wondering why you are screening her calls? Is it because she thought you are evil for your photo and no tell to that poor lady who is now a victim of hundreds of your blogging buddies? Anyway I have a very monumental new post and I think you should call Patty.
OH MY GOSH! that is the funniest picture i think i have ever seen and i really wish it was me that saw her! wow so funny! anyways, can't wait till yall come down next weekend.....right?
You are so Funny! That is hilarious and NO you're not a jerk! Well thanks for the good laugh.
You are hilarious! This would probably be my worst nightmare!
ha ha!! I can't believe you! that is funny! I hope you did tell her after wards.. could you imagine if that was you. I would die when I found out
Oh my word. Are you kidding me? You're hilarious! But honestly... who doesn't notice that? Did she not look at the toilet when she flushed and go, "Where'd my toilet seat protector go?" I hope that never happens to me.
I noticed that Camille said you guys were going to be in Sierra Vista next weekend. The 21st? Are you coming to the Allred Easter Picnic? We'll be in Thatcher and it would be so fun to see you.
This is hilarious! You are a mean person for taking this picture but it is really funny. I love it! You are great! :)
Kara that is awesome! I agree it was a good post! I wonder if she new it was there and was trying to be funny! That is a little hard to not notice! BUT heck it's still great!
NO way! Hey, Nice to meet you! :)
I am going to add you on my blog, and yes, update it so we can see what's up with you guys too! I will show Trevor your blog later, and for now, I LOVED the post with the lady and the toilet seat thing... that is PRICELESS!! :)
hugs!
Kika*
Post a Comment