Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Been a while....

Happy Easter!!!
Yes, this is how Rylee decided to help in getting herself ready Easter morning... We were in Thatcher for Garrick's cousin's homecoming and had stayed at his Grandma Karen's house. Rylee was hanging out with her Grandma Delann and watching her get ready in the big mirror. Delann said that she knew there was trouble when Rylee had been quiet for a while and then all she heard was Rylee say "pretty!" Delann looked down and saw that Rylee was putting mascara on her eyelashes and all around! You can see the marvelous job she did applying it in the picture. Although, I must say I was pretty impressed she knew (basically) where to put it. I guess she's watched Mommy put on her makeup a few times! :) Thank goodness it wasn't waterproof and wasn't too hard to get off! Here's the finished product Easter morning with her Daddy. Unfortunately, these were the only Easter pics I got of her in her cute new dress. As anybody who had to hear her for the first couple minutes of Sacrament meeting until I ran her out can testify, she was in quite a mood (and I do NOT mean that in a good way...) She had not slept well at all the night before so she was basically just a terror. Oh well, aside from her pushing me to my patience level, the rest of Easter was really nice. We had lunch over at Garrick's Aunt and Uncle's house and got to hang out with a lot of family. My little brother Ryan also came so it was a lot of fun to hang out with him and hear all about his new girlfriend! ;) That afternoon/evening we drove to Sierra Vista and stayed there till Wed. It was a lot of fun hanging out with the fam and Rylee especially loved playing with her cousins! Here's a few pics from the trip.




4 comments:

FOUST said...

SO GLAD TO HEAR YOU HAD A GREAT EASTER-AND OF COURSE RYLEE KNOWS WHERE MASCARA GOES-SHE JUST ANOTHER GIRL DOIN' ER THANG!!

Rebecca said...

Sounds fun- except for Sacrament mtg. That is so funny a/b the mascara!

Erin said...

Fun Update. I'm so glad that I got to see you on Easter! Can't wait til the next time. Did you guys decide on Jayden? (I think that's what you told me you were thinking of).

carrie said...

hey Kara, I'm trying to figure blogging out, but I think I'll need you expertise when we move there. We'll have to have a blogging party:) Loved the makeup story. Rylee is so cute....and old! We sure miss you guys!