I can NOT believe my baby girl is 2 years old already! Time sure flies! She just turned 2 on Sunday (April 13th) but I'm pretty sure she's been breaking me in for the terrible 2's for a while now. Just kidding...okay, I'm not, but all in all she is a pretty great kid. I am so blessed to have her, she brings so much joy and happiness into my life I can't even put it into words. She's definitely the love of mine and Garrick's life! She's hilarious with the things she does and says. She's obsessed with all things girlie--and I swear that didn't come from me. She loves her dresses and shoes and pretty much the only thing she will sit still for is painting her toenails. And then after they are painted, all you'll hear whenever she looks at her toes is "Chute" (her way of saying 'cute') and "How pretty." But despite all the girliness, she can also throw a ball like you wouldn't believe and LOVES to watch sports games---especially baseball. I wonder where she gets that from.... ;) I can't think of anything sweeter than a big hug and kiss from her...well, except for seeing her give her Daddy one. I just love this little girl so much and am so grateful that I'm her Mommy.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Happy Birthday Rylee!!!
I can NOT believe my baby girl is 2 years old already! Time sure flies! She just turned 2 on Sunday (April 13th) but I'm pretty sure she's been breaking me in for the terrible 2's for a while now. Just kidding...okay, I'm not, but all in all she is a pretty great kid. I am so blessed to have her, she brings so much joy and happiness into my life I can't even put it into words. She's definitely the love of mine and Garrick's life! She's hilarious with the things she does and says. She's obsessed with all things girlie--and I swear that didn't come from me. She loves her dresses and shoes and pretty much the only thing she will sit still for is painting her toenails. And then after they are painted, all you'll hear whenever she looks at her toes is "Chute" (her way of saying 'cute') and "How pretty." But despite all the girliness, she can also throw a ball like you wouldn't believe and LOVES to watch sports games---especially baseball. I wonder where she gets that from.... ;) I can't think of anything sweeter than a big hug and kiss from her...well, except for seeing her give her Daddy one. I just love this little girl so much and am so grateful that I'm her Mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
i LOVE that picture of her! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYLEE!!
Happy Birthday Riley! We love and miss you!
Wow, time flies! And you'll have another soon too!
She is so cute! We need to hang out sometime...maybe go on that zoo trip we had planned back in November! Life is crazy, and your about to have another one, so maybe next november, huh:)!
kuliana
Holy cow your baby is already two! Even crazier is that Caden will be 3 in just a little over a month! She looks adorable in the pic, and I love the hat!
sorry we missed her bday...i forgot we had stake conference weekend stuff. she is such a cutie i can't wait to see this other one!
Post a Comment