There is nothing that melts my heart faster than seeing Garrick playing with Rylee. It's just too cute, especially since I can see just how much she absolutely adores her Daddy! Love it!!!
Oh my word... I don't even have a CLUE about names!! I feel like I'm so far from deciding. But I do love the name Jadyn for your baby. CUTE CUTE spelling too!
I have been married for 8 years to my best friend, Garrick. We have 2 beautiful daughters, Rylee and Jadyn, who we absolutely adore! We also have a new addition, our son Tyce, who we absolutely adore too! Life sure is great!
4 comments:
She *is* so cute! When is your family coming to visit? :)
Ivonne is here right now, we're watching conference together, come over! :)
hugs
Kika& Trevor
LOVE THAT PIC! HOPE YOUR FEELING GOOD.
That is so cute. I think I will love that too!
Oh my word... I don't even have a CLUE about names!! I feel like I'm so far from deciding. But I do love the name Jadyn for your baby. CUTE CUTE spelling too!
Post a Comment