But that's old news...really old news. This is from when Rylee was born 2 years ago. Sorry, I thought I was being funny. :) Anyway, I think it's just barely hitting me that this baby can literally come any day now. I've started freaking out about that fact that I don't have anything prepared yet. I need to get her clothes washed, a bag for the hospital packed, clean the house, finish planting the courtyard, plant the garden... I'm feeling a little overwhelmed and I'm worried now that she'll decide to come early and not leave me the time I thought I had to get everything accomplished. Also, I was just looking at the hospital pics from when Rylee was born and so I'm thinking about actually being in labor again... What if I can't get an epidural or I get one and it doesn't work?!?! It's funny because with Rylee I was set against getting one, but after 6 hours of intense contractions (I'm talking puking and crying when they would come) and back labor (intense lower back pain) my nurse told me to consider something to take the edge off because I wouldn't have the energy to actually birth her. Well after talking about all the options I decided on the epidural because nothing gets to the baby. I cried to Garrick saying that I didn't want to cop out--he patted my head and told me that I definitely was not a cop out. :) Anyways, so clearly I didn't actually want an epidural, but now after having one and knowing how truly fantastic it is....I don't want to not have one. I'm so scared! And then there's all the complications that can happen with labor...I won't name them because there are other pregnant woman who might read this and I don't want to get them freakin' out just cuz I'm a freaker-outter... but all I want is my baby girl to come without complications and be healthy. I would so even take that over my epidural working...duh. Luckily that's not usually a choice to make though (healthy baby/no complications over epi). So those are all the things I'm worried about, but then I also just can't wait to see this little girl and hold her. Looking at the hospital pics from Rylee brings back all these amazing feelings of overwhelming happiness and joy. I really am so excited for this new little one to come!!! I'll keep you all posted, but don't hold your breath just yet, she's not actually even due for another 2 1/2 weeks. Anyways, those are just some things that have been bombarding my thoughts lately....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
YOU NERD!!!
I was so excited when I clicked on your link and saw a tiny baby girl!! Can't wait till its the real deal.
It is so fun to see little Rylee and the look on both you and your mans faces.
-PERFECT-
AAAHH!! You got me so excited... and nervous at the same time. I just realized HOW CLOSE it all really is. After you have yours, only 2 weeks more for me! And when I saw the title, I totally thought you'd had the baby already!! Well, I just can't wait for you. Those pictures of Rylee are so so cute. I'm sure number 2 will be just as cute. Good luck getting everything ready!!
That was not even funny! I REALLY believed you! I was so sad not to be there!
whatever, you had me fooled for a second. i was so happy for you until i kept reading! hang in there, 2.5 weeks will fly....especially with all you have to do to prepare. im jealous.
You are sooo cool for doing that. Just a great reminder why I love you so much! Sounds like major nesting going on. Can't wait to hear about the 2nd labor!!!
For a second there I was way impressed that you posted so soon after having your baby. GEEZ! Now no one will believe it when you actually have her.
YOU ARE A BRAT!! you got me thats for sure!
You.... TOTALLY got me! I fell for it! It will come fast! I am so excited for you guys! Looks like a cute birthday party! What a fun family too!
You.... TOTALLY got me! I fell for it! It will come fast! I am so excited for you guys! Looks like a cute birthday party! What a fun family too!
You.... TOTALLY got me! I fell for it! It will come fast! I am so excited for you guys! Looks like a cute birthday party! What a fun family too!
You.... TOTALLY got me! I fell for it! It will come fast! I am so excited for you guys! Looks like a cute birthday party! What a fun family too!
You suck!!! Okay but that was a good one. I got so excited. I totally fell for it!
kara- i also fell for this and thought your second little girl had come already. i was thinking that was way too early. you are such a cute mom and everything will be just perfect when she does come! miss you and hope i get to see you in june! :)
Very nice...you fooled everyone! You are going to do fantastic this time! Good luck with all of your nesting in advance! I'm so excited for you to see how things go this time... soon you will be able to look back and laugh at all the "what-ifs"! I can't wait to see your new addition...Good luck!
You are in trouble!! I saw that date and thought....NOBODY told me...they are in troble...I am always the last to know. it was a relief to see that you were playing a trick. But excited to know that you are almost done. I can't wait to see the little girl either. We are now back in thatcher so, hopefully we'll see you more often. love ya and good luck. Everything will be fine! and you'll do great!
you are so crazy you sound like kelly over thinking everything! you are going to be fine and you will sneeze and baby will fly out! ha i wish! get yourself a stiff drink and get to work! jk i wish we were closer and i would come help you wash and get everything ready! maybe for baby number 3!
No Way! You are MEAN! I was super excited thinking it was the picture of your new baby =P
ANyway, I hope you are feeling better and more prepared. I think the garden can wait and the cleaning the house can be done by the hubby. Just pack your bag for the hospital, lay on the couch and relax :)
hugs!
Hey Caden tagged Rylee. Check my blog to see it.
Ha ha, your so funny. I'm so excited for you guys. I know you have tons of family and friends, but let me know if I can do anything for you!
You punk Kara! I literally said, "Oh, they had their baby!" Nice!
Post a Comment