2. This little girl has ATTITUDE!!! So it's probably not one of my favorite qualities right now, but I'm listing it because I hope that it can be channeled in a way that will make her strong and be able to withstand and fight all the craziness in the world.
4. She loves her Daddy!!! Like I've posted before, there's really nothing that makes me happier than seeing Rylee and her Dad playing. He's such an awesome Dad and she knows it! She loves to play with him and I love it almost as much as Garrick does when he comes home from work in the morning and Rylee goes running into his arms just excited as can be. They are just too cute together!
5. She's a major girlie-girl. (see pic above--she was only like 10 months old there) Not that that in itself is so great, but I just think it's really funny. If she sees one of her dresses in the morning before she gets dressed, she'll totally throw a fit if she doesn't get to wear it. And on Sundays she pretty much wears her dress all day because it's not worth the fight to get it off. Then anything with a handle is a purse (an actual purse, a sand bucket, an easter basket....they all work). She's such a busy body and won't sit still for hardly anything, but offer to paint her toenails and she won't budge! But then you'll also hear how cute they are from her every time she takes off her shoes and sees her painted nails (or you'll actually hear "chute" because that's her way of saying cute). She's also good about complimenting though, like when I get ready for church on Sunday she'll come up and tell me that I look pretty, okay... actually that my outfit is. She just loves all the girlie stuff! (But don't be mislead by the girlieness either...she can sure hold her own, and more!)
7. She's just so stinkin' cute! I know that's not a great reason of why I love her (especially when there are SO many) but she just is! Her big blue eyes get me every time! But I'm actually not just talking about looks, she does so many things that are so funny and cute. She amazes me everyday with what she understands and says. I really cherish being her mother and I'm so blessed to have her in my life!Okay, so now Rylee tags her friends Caden (her cousin), Wendell, Cooper, Bryson, Matthew, Malan, Oliver and Keaten and anybody else who feels like doing this tag. I was actually just supposed to tag 5, but I think this one's a pretty cute tag and want to see what other people will write (and who will)...
2 comments:
I am so sure you could have gone FOREVER listing reasons why you love her! She is such a doll!!
Hey are you going to be at the family reunion? I forget, are you in the windhorst side or the aries side? My brain is retarded! :)
hugs!!
Hey Kara, She is so stinkin cute! I'm sorry I've been such a bum friend this week....I still love you! We have to get together soon! Call me!
Post a Comment