Guess what I got for Mother's Day????
Okay, it was actually an early Mother's Day present...but she's still the best! Our little Jadyn Gwen Haymore was born Saturday morning (May 10th) at 6:37am weighed 7 lbs 2 ounces and is 18 inches long. She's healthy and doing really great! I'll fill you all in on the details later because I'm a little tired and all that, but I just wanted to let you know she came! And I'm serious this time, here's proof for anybody that is still a little bitter about my joke a couple posts back. ;) Rylee's a very loving and cute big sister so far!
15 comments:
Grandma Karen told us the good news yesterday. I'm so happy for you guys!! She is super cute. I just love those little lips! And I'm glad you settled on a name. I love the one you picked. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
Congrats! She's perfect! Now get some rest.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! SHE IS GORGEOUS AND YEAH SHE IS FINALLY HERE!! LOVE HER NAME ESPECIALLY "GWEN" YUMMY! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL-CONGRATULATIONS
Congrats! That is the best Mommy's Day present ever! She is beautiful! I hope you are feeling well!
You have to get a picture of her adorable dimples on here!!! She is just the sweetest thing! Her auntie is so very proud! (c:
Congrats she is a doll! We are so excited to meet her. Hopefully we can see eachother this summer. Take care!
HOORAY!! we are so excited for you guys. glad she is healthy and you are both doing great. cant wait to see more pics! congrats!
Kara she is so darling! Congratulations! :)
Oh My gosh she is so sweet!!!congrats I can"t wait to meet her. I bet rylee is loving her:)
How exciting! Congratulations you guys. Too bad I wasn't working this weekend so I could take care of you again! ;)
Congratulations Kara!! She looks so pretty and Rylee looks like a sweet big sister. I can't wait to see her :)
i can't wait for more pictures!! i need to come and see you, i will let you get some sleep first!! you two make cuties!
She is soo soo cute! I love it. She looks a lot like Rylee I think. How fun! Daddy's little girls! Hope you are recovering great and getting as much rest as you can! Love you guys and man it would be nice to see you sometime!
Congratulations! What a great mother's day present! Such a little angel. Hope you are both feeling well and getting some rest.
She is so darling! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear the rest of the story and I love her name!
-EFY Megan :)
Post a Comment