Sunday, May 18, 2008

Jadyn's dimples---I love them!

This is from when she was like 10 minutes old, it isn't the most interesting video, but you can see her cute dimples for the 1st part so I like it!

4 comments:

Meghan said...

Your daughter is so stinkin cute! She has beautiful lips, and oh those dimples! I am so happy to hear that everything went so well. You look so great in the hospital. Congrats again!

FOUST said...

GIRL YOU DID AWESOME!! Congrats on your adorable little princess-keep the pics a commin

Haymore Family said...

that is such a cute little video! i love it, when can i corupt this one now!? i just can't wait. and the last post is so perfect, the last picture on it is totally a perfect picture. i think she looks so beautiful in it! seeing you guys have these cute babies gets me closer to the IDEA! can't wait for her to meet her favorite aunt!

Ali Howell said...

Her dimples are so precious!!! And when compared to Garrick's hands you can see how really tiny she is!!! Man, i've forgetten how little they come! Hope you're having fun with her!