
Sorry I'm such a blog slacker lately, but free time is hard to come by nowadays! ;) Anyways, Jadyn is still doing great! We had another doctor appointment today and she is now a whopping 7lbs 6oz and is now 20 1/4 inches long. She's doing so great and has been a good baby so far. She's even gone 4 nights that she's slept 7-8 hours straight! The other nights though aren't too bad, she'll just wake up about every 4 hours, eat and go back to sleep. What a sweetie! This will probably sound funny because she's only 2 1/2 weeks old, but it just seems like she is changing so fast! I can't

believe it! Rylee is still being a good big sister. She loves to give her lots of hugs and kisses! What's funny is that Rylee seems to have changed overnight since Jadyn has been here too. I know a lot of it is because compared to Jadyn now she's such a big girl and everything, but I swear that she has also matured a ton in the last 2 weeks too. So yeah, it's all going great and I just love my little family!
3 comments:
what adorable pictures! she is so cute!
It is so sweet to see Rylee loving the pool! Summer is the best. Any chance in the near future you are coming to our ward so I can love on your gwennie girl?!
what a doll! Isn't it amazing how your older one is your baby when you leave for the hospital to have a new baby...and when you come home they are just so big and grown up!??? The same thing happened to us both times! We take for granted everything they can do until we compare them to a new born! :)
Post a Comment