
Like I've mentioned before, Albuquerque weather has bipolar disorder and will be perfect and great one day, and then totally nasty the next. On the nice days we bust out the kiddie pool and
Rylee just loves it! Here's some pics of her playing in the pool. These first ones are from when
Rylee and
Caden were swimming at Grandma's house. They had
SOOO much fun and we were all just cracking up watching them laugh and play! The other picture is from Memorial

Day. We had a BBQ over here and set up the pool for the kids. They were content with standing outside of it and splashing each other. They sure thought it was hilarious too! Poor Oliver got the
brunt of it...but he still loved it though!

But since the weather is so unpredictable, we still have a backup plan for water fun even on the days that are nasty outside.
.JPG)
Thank goodness for the huge jacuzzi tub!
8 comments:
I am so SORRY I have been out of town and VERY busy! CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you guys! I am excited to babysit these girls whenever you move here! Look like you are doing great! How exciting!
those are cute pics of the kids! jadyn already looks different from the pictures i have seen! i can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks. you better not back out!
So who is Jadyn's dad again? I am pretty sure that she looks half black in one of those pics!
I just wish we could make a doll out of your daughter, she is SO CUTE!1 :)
hugssss
Looks like lots of fun! I just wanted to tell you that your little family is so cute. I am glad Ryley is being a good BIG sister and Jayden is so sweet. I can't wait to see her in real life...WHEN WILL THAT BE?
How cute are our kids??? (c: Why are so many people excited about you moving??? Don't they know I'm working on sabotaging that at this very moment?? (c:
Hey, I found you just like I said I would. It was fun to see you and little Jadyn tonight at enrichment. See ya later! - Suzanne
Your new little one is so CUTE and CONGRATS. I have not been blogging lately. But I am glad that all is going great with two kids. I am so excited to have another one. But Raylee is only 8 months so I am waiting a little longer. I just can't wait to be pregnant and have a new born again. They grow so fast. Your family is so cute. have a great day and call us if your ever in the Mesa area. We would love to see you guys.
Post a Comment