Thursday, July 10, 2008

2 months old already!?


So it's the 10th day of the month again and that means Jadyn is 2 months old now! I can't believe how fast it's going by! She's turned into quite the smiley little girl. She started smiling a couple weeks ago and ever since then all you have to do is talk to her and she gets these huge dimply smiles on her face and starts kicking around. She's also started talking a little too. Yes, she says "I love you mom." Okay that's obviously not true but she does do all the cute little baby gurgles and grunts and all that. She has been such a sweet baby. She sleeps really well and does that the majority of the day. She loves to eat and is becoming such a chub-a-lub, it's adorable! Rylee likes to mimic me and talk to Jadyn in this funny high pitched voice (is that what I sound like when I talk to her?) and Jadyn really likes to listen to and watch Rylee. But probably her favorite thing is taking a bath. I lay her next to the sink and as soon as she hears the sink running she gets all excited and starts kicking and smiling. We just blessed her in church this last Sunday and she looked so adorable in her blessing dress. It was a beautiful blessing and her Daddy only cried a little. :) She's just so adorable and so much fun. I love you Jadyn and happy 2 month!!!

10 comments:

Erica Bass said...

Oh my gosh look at your family! So glad you found me!

I was wondering if you had your baby yet. Call me!

Emily said...

She's gorgeous, Kara. Congratulations!

FOUST said...

I love her blessing dress!
Happy Days

Garet and Amanda said...

She is so cute. Its amazing how fast they grow. She is a lot bigger in the pictures then when I saw her at bryna's reception. I can't wait until you all are closer!

Kika VilaNova said...

Aw she looked beautiful on her blessing!! :)

hugs to you all!

Spencer and Marlee said...

Okay...
FIRST off you have a CUTE family! I love it!
SECOND Love the blessing dress!
THIRD the picture of Rylee pointing at the rainbow it adorable! I LOve it!!
FORTH YEAH for moving back to Sierra Vista!
FIFTH I LOVE that we are going to be neighbors!
Seriosly I totally understand that it is going to be so hard to leave your family! I've done that. I am just so excited that you are going to be right next door!

Haymore Family said...

oh she is so dang cute! i love her little smile! and she looks so cute in her dress, i am sad we missed her blessing, but it will never happen again because you are moving here and i just can't wait, to bug you all the time! wahoo

hdawgy said...

What a special day! How awesome! Her dress is adorable! You guys are such a cute family!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

She definitely is a little sweetheart! That bath picture is the cutest little face! She must take after her auntie...(c;

Flint and Jan said...

You guys are the cutest family...
We missed you this weekend...
Jan