Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tonight we let Rylee say the family prayer for the first time without prompts. This is how it went "Heavenly Fadar, tank you for dis day, tank you for mommy, and daddy, and jadyn and rylee. Tank you for mommy's house, and daddy. Tank you for binkeys and elmos. Tank you for mommy, and daddy and jadyn. GeGe Christ, A-men."

Oh, I just love being a mommy!

7 comments:

Erin said...

How stinking cute! Love it.

Rebecca said...

that is the sweetest thing. oliver is blowing kisses to rylee's picture as we speak.

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

How sweet...and good to know that binkeys and elmos are right up there with all the family, right??? (c:

Garet and Amanda said...

That is so sweet. She did a good job. Kids can really come up with some random things in prayers. Are you moving this week? I know you might not be to excited b/c I would probably feel the same way but, we all are. we love ya and can't wait to see you more!!!

FOUST said...

ok that is so fun!
I remember you bringing her to church for the first time and now she is saying her own prayers!!!

Hope the move is going well-you gotta just make things like that fun!!

Sarah and Jeremy said...

Oh my heck Kara!!! I can't believe you have two kids! They are both so beautiful! (Just like their mommy:) You look gorgeous, I love the blonde hair!! Where are you two living now? (By the way I found your blog from Aubrey's.) Check out my blog sarahandjeremyredd.blogspot.com I'd love to get an update!

hdawgy said...

That is hilarious!