
We've been getting some rain here and there the last couple of days and yesterday I looked outside and there was this beautiful, bright, double rainbow. I called for Rylee to come out and see it and she just loved it! I'm pretty sure I've shown her a rainbow before, but now she's old enough that she actually cares. It was pretty cute seeing her point at it and be so excited. She also kept naming off a bunch of colors...I don't think pink is officially one of the colors of the rainbow, but Rylee thinks so. She just thinks that everything is better with pink... Anyway, by the time I thought to grab the camera the rainbows had started to fade, you can just kinda see the 2nd in the picture. They sure were beautiful though!
7 comments:
That picture is precious! You are a great kid photographer if you can capture the moment AT ALL!!!
wow that's an awesome picture. good job on that one.
Okay that is like the prettiest picture ever! Can you blow it up to a 12 x 10 for me to hang in my house?
Rylee and I think alike!
Pink goes best with everything-
ok Aubrey not everything it is true(miss WHAT NOT TO WEAR ADDICT!)
I loved when my kids found things in nature equally if not more exciting then Teletubbies.
I didn't know you had a blog!! When do you guys leave for AZ? Your daughter is sooooo cute!
oh how cute! oh no.... not to long before you are stuck with us forever! hahahahaha jk can't wait
Hi Kara!! It's Emily and Alan! Your mom gave me your blog address. Congratulations on your beautiful family! I love your rainbow picture--That's definitely one to frame. Give your family a hug from us!
Post a Comment