
Here we are at Bryna's reception. We tried to get a decent family picture but between Rylee's eyes being red from screaming for the past 10 minutes and Jadyn not wanting to cooperate either...this is what we got. Maybe one of these days we'll get a good one, I can only hope. I can't really blame Rylee for being in a rotten mood though, she was pretty tired from swimming. She discovered that she loves "cliff jumping", especially if she "shakes it" before she jumps.
Silly kid! Anyways, it was a TON of driving (Abq to Mesa, Mesa to Sierra Vista, SV to Tucson and back and then SV back to Abq) but both the girls did awesome. We had a fun trip and of course we were just happy to be there for Bryna and Tyler. We'll be heading back to Mesa AGAIN in a couple weeks for my little brother's wedding. Too bad they moved the wedding up so many times, because if they had left it anytime after July 30th it would have cut our trip in half (or more actually). The reason being that we would be driving from Sierra Vista instead of Abq. That's right folks, I'm finally admitting that we're moving. Maybe this is a sign that I'm coming to terms with it? I don't think so though because I feel a little sick writing it. No offense to all my Arizona people, I really am excited to move there and be closer to you all :) I'm just kinda a wimp when it comes to change, especially such a HUGE one. Plus I'm really going to miss my family and all our friends....and Dions of course too (the BEST pizza). So there, I finally wrote it, we are moving to Sierra Vista July 30th.
7 comments:
I think it's a cute picture of you guys! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE TAKING HER AWAY FROM US, GARRICK!!!
WHAT??!!!
Wow girl you sure have your plate full right now! I wish you and your family the very best during this new chapter of your lives. Besides being one of the most good looking families in ABQ you are for one of the kindest!
KEEP BLOGGING!!
P.S.I recommend GOLD BOND powder for when it hits 120 degrees in AZ
Only one more month! I am so dang excited! Also how come your baby is still little? Why the heck did mine get so darn big! I need to shrink her...
I'm getting teary-eyed just reading it in writting...you're really going to leave us! )c: But that video clip is so cute, and despite the red eyes, the fam pic is still a good one!
the picture is BEAUTIFUL nonetheless!
and you guys have to drive HERE to Provo next time ok? :)
hugs!
this family pic is so sweet! We are going to miss you soooo much! I love the pic of Rylee and the rainbow...she is so cute!
Cute pictures! Jayden is getting so big! You look gorgeous! How awesome you guys are moving to AZ! I am jealous!
Post a Comment