Kara! I hope this isn't totally creepy, but I blog stalked you from Erin Householders blog...cause I'm really bored like that:) This is Megan Adams, we've met a couple times before! Anyways, I just had to tell you- Rylee is the most adorable girl I have ever seen, I literally laughed out loud when I saw this picture! HOW FUN!!! Congratulations on having the cutest babies ever.
gotta love it when they start playing dress up. Has she wanted to wear it in public yet?!?! Always a fun moment! I hope I get to meet her in person someday. What a QT.
I have been married for 8 years to my best friend, Garrick. We have 2 beautiful daughters, Rylee and Jadyn, who we absolutely adore! We also have a new addition, our son Tyce, who we absolutely adore too! Life sure is great!
4 comments:
THE BEST OF LIFE IS LITTLE MOMENTS LIKE THESE- LOVE THE BLOG TO DOCUMENT THEM.
Kara! I hope this isn't totally creepy, but I blog stalked you from Erin Householders blog...cause I'm really bored like that:) This is Megan Adams, we've met a couple times before! Anyways, I just had to tell you- Rylee is the most adorable girl I have ever seen, I literally laughed out loud when I saw this picture! HOW FUN!!! Congratulations on having the cutest babies ever.
gotta love it when they start playing dress up. Has she wanted to wear it in public yet?!?! Always a fun moment! I hope I get to meet her in person someday. What a QT.
she left nothing untouched by her style!
Post a Comment