Thursday, June 19, 2008

Congratulations Bryna and Tyler!!!

I've heard multiple times the last few months from Garrick that he can't believe his little sister is getting married...or actually it would be more like I would hear a short story here or there about how he used to take care of her or how much Rylee reminds him of Bryna or something along those lines followed by...and now she's getting married. It was even strange for me to think of her getting married too and I've only known her for 6 years, not her whole life! But now she's married and we couldn't be happier for her! (Aren't they adorable?!?!) She's an incredible person with the biggest heart and we're so proud of the woman she is. Congratulations Bryna and Tyler, we love you guys!!!!!

1 comment:

Flint and Jan said...

Hey Kara,
I just posted Bryna's pictures online. Go see them when you get a chance. There is a funny one of Rylee! When are you coming to Mesa for the wedding?
Jan