Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Okay, so I should start off by apologizing that I haven't posted for a while and won't post a good post for a while either. I'm typing this at my in-laws because we don't have internet at our house yet and won't have it until next week. Bummer. Anyways, just wanted to let you all know that we're all moved in! Things are going good aside from the fact that we are all sick. I think we're starting to feel better though so that's good. So as soon as I can, I'll have posts for you all about our trip to Durango, Garrick's last day as a Saint (the softball team) and our new house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Can't wait! Hope you all feel better soon!
Awww...we miss you! You should do a post about that: how much you miss us, right??? (c; I'm glad you're getting moved in, you'll have to tell me how you like "Breaking Dawn"...
Welcome to Arizona!!! I am so excited. But more importantly have you started the fourth book yet?
crazy that you live in AZ now. I wish I could see you before I leave. :( so close but so far.
Hey we are coming to SV this weekend. I hope we can see you guys!
Post a Comment