
Jadyn is such a happy little girl and such a joy to have in our family! She is just growing up too fast though! She is crawling around everywhere and climbing up and into everything! She'll do anything to get a smile from someone and even more to get them talking to her. She's a total clown and I love it! She absolutely adores her big sister and vice versa (most of the time...haha). And while I joke about being sad that she is saying Dada but not Mama, she is not fooling anyone! She is a major Momma's girl (which is good and bad, I'm sure you know what I mean). She finally just got her 1st tooth a couple weeks ago and her second is getting ready to break through any time now. I'm a little relieved, I was wondering if I was going to need to get the girl baby dentures! :) What more can I say but that I love my baby girl!!!!!
6 comments:
I LOVE HER TOO!!
Kara she is so dang cute!
I can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Make sure to order good weather!
I know what you mean! Oliver was the same! I just tell myself that it's easier to say "dada." Whatever it takes:)!
that is so cute, i just love her little smile! and rylee with the ears that is killer! i love it
Your guys are the cutes family EVER! Your girls are so adorable...funny too! Can you imagine how boring life would be without kids!
We hope to come to SV before my parents leave for their mission!
Those pictures of her are just precious!! She really is adorable...and rylee's robot ears??? Hilarious. I miss my little girls!
Post a Comment