Monday, June 8, 2009

Family pictures!

family pic

We went up to Mesa last Tuesday and had Garrick's uncle, Flint, take pictures for us. He is a professional photographer up in Mesa, and well...he is just amazing! They just put up a preview of them on their blog today, click HERE if you want to check them out. I love love LOVE them!!! So if you are up in Mesa and need a photographer, call Fotos By Flint! Or heck, even if you aren't in Mesa, fly him to wherever you are because it'll be worth it!!! Thanks Flint and Kacey (his awesome assistant) and thanks Jan for letting us stay with you (again!)!

12 comments:

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I love, love, LOVE them, too!!! You need to post my favorite one, though! (c: Those girls just keep getting cuter and cuter (and bigger and bigger)...

Sarah and Jeremy said...

WOW!!!! Those looked so good. I wish I could fly him out here to Singapore to take pics of my new little guy. . . still trying to find a photographer here. Really your family is so darn cute!

Rebecca said...

those pics are great! he did some great shots. I love the pic you posted- so cute of all you guys.

FOUST said...

PERFECT!!!He did an amazing job Kara you look absolutely gorgeous-

Laura said...

Those photos are beautiful. You have such a gorgeous family and darling little girls. Love it.

The Clawson's said...

Those pictures are so dang cute! That's so funny we had our's done just the week before you! By Kacey! Love her! So fun! We should do a park day next week..like tuesday...11ish.

Kim's just sayin' said...

oh cute. he really is a great photographer. beautiful fam, Kar!

Megan said...

Those pictures are amazing. You have such a darling family! You are beautiful. Have you really had two kids? Wow! Love ya! :)

The Cash Family said...

SOOOO dang cute. Your girls are gorgeous! I love the pic of them on the bench in front of you and Garrick locking lips! PRECIOUS!

Emily said...

You guys are gorgeous. I don't know what else to say!

Mutt and Karlee Hall said...

Love, Love, Love the pictures! He does do an amazing job- he captured the best of all of you!

Abbey said...

Those are some awesome pics! You look so great!