Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Watching the shows at Sea World

Photobucket
I forgot to add this collage in the last post and when I tried to add it it wouldn't let me for some stupid and frustrating reason. Blogger is so annoying sometime! Oh well, at least I can say that I posted twice in one day! *wink*

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love Seaworld!! I want to go back so bad. Those pictures are so cute. The girls look so into it.

A tip on posting... I always upload all of my pictures into photobucket first because they automatically enlarge during the upload (if you choose the larger setting). Then I just copy and paste the html code from photobucket into the blogger html side. It is SO much faster than if I were to just upload into blogger AND it makes my pictures larger. I just thought you might want to try it out.

The Clawson's said...

I'm definitly jealous! So I got your voice mail this morning and have busy since, but as soon as Brod goes down for his nap I will give you a call! haha. I know, we seriously need to get together! It's been forever! See ya soon!

Kristin said...

You are such a dang cute Mom! Wow!