Anyway, back to the actual point of the post... does anyone else watch So You Think You Can Dance? This is the first season I've watched it and I was totally hooked the first episode, I LOVE it!!! Seriously, my new favorite show! Well, I'm not the only one who likes it in my house either. Rylee has taken quite a liking to it and even Jadyn too! The first dance on tonight's show was a Bollywood number by the girls and we had to keep rewinding it to watch it over and over again because Rylee and Jadyn loved it so much. I need to remember to get the camera out before it's the 3rd or 4th time of watching it because, while I think this one is hilarious still, the 1st and 2nd time we watched the dance Jadyn was dancing to it also. Oh well. The video is a little long, but of course I think the whole thing is great. But if you get bored with it quick, fast forward to about 1:16 to Rylee's booty shake with her hands on her head. I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard, either that or it was out of fear. I don't know what I'm going to do with that girl. Anyway, it just makes me laugh how she watches the dance and tries to copy the moves. The girl's a riot!
*and yes, Rylee and Jadyn are playing with fly swatters. But don't worry, they are brand new. Gross, you think I would let them play with flyswatters stained in guts??? Nasty. (unfortunately, I'm guessing it will inevitably happen one day anyway though)
*and no, Jadyn's hair is not naturally that awesomely crazy, that was the result of her hair being in pig tails (her 1st ones!!! ohhh)
And because I'm already posting one video, why not post another one that I think is cute? It's all for you Grandma and Papa! ;) This is a song Aunt Leah taught her and she loves singing it!
8 comments:
Marné loves it too! They could audition together! Your girls are so darling.
hahaha all i can do is laugh. they are so cute! The other day out of no where Tyler says.. "I wanna go see Rylee and Jayden." cute right?!?!! haha i thought it was. And Kara we all know you dance when no one is watching... You taught Rylee the booty shake... admit it!!!
This is my first season really watching too and it is addicting! i loved that bollywood number. your girls are soooo darn cute!
Oh my heck...so funny! I also am a huge fan of the Cali pictures-I love your adorable little family!
I can't tell you how much we miss those little Ham Bones. It sure is great to be able to see things like this. Not quite the same as being there, but still fantastic. Thanks.
Can't wait to see you guys TOMORROW!
OMGosh, that booty shake is the best! They are so cute. I am an AVID SYTYCD fan as well...so awesome, makes me wish I took more than 6 months of ballet lessons...
I love the show too and I'm glad you and your girls are loving it as well! I miss you girl! :)
she will SURELY be an entertainer :)
hey! i sent you a birth announcement and it came back! i need your new address if you want it :)
hugs!
Post a Comment