To go from this.....
to that is quite a shock. And as my hair was slowly hacked away (I'm just kidding, Lissa!) I kept telling myself that it's just hair and it'll grow back...
But I don't I want it back! I love it short! I've never had hair this short before...ever. (Well, except when I was 1 but that doesn't count) It's been fun to experiment with and I like the change. I still don't really know what I'm doing with it though, so if any short-haired girls have some advice I'm all ears!

to that is quite a shock. And as my hair was slowly hacked away (I'm just kidding, Lissa!) I kept telling myself that it's just hair and it'll grow back...
But I don't I want it back! I love it short! I've never had hair this short before...ever. (Well, except when I was 1 but that doesn't count) It's been fun to experiment with and I like the change. I still don't really know what I'm doing with it though, so if any short-haired girls have some advice I'm all ears!
18 comments:
So cute! You definetly can pull off short hair! Not many can do both! It's about time we all get together again!
CUTE!! I love it. K, the only thing you need to remember is, the poof in the back is really important with short hair. Otherwise you just start looking like a drowned rat. And nobody wants to look like that!
you are so dang cute! I LOVE IT!!... and you!
-this is laurel, but russ feels the same:)
I LOVE LOVE your hair cut!! It looks so good on you!! You HOT no matter what!
I LOVE your hair short. I'm thinking I need to drive to New Mexico and have your friend cute my hair that way too!! :)
love ya!
YOU LOOK SO GORGEOUS!!
I LOVE A SASSY SHORT LOOK-
ENJOY BEAUTIFUL
its all about the product you put in it! talk to kelly or brenna, im sure they could help you with the right stuff. i LOVE it short. super cute on you. i just hakced mine off too and colored it braown and i love it. its a fun change.
kara- so you decided NOT to take my advice about cutting your hair, huh?? I'm glad b/c it really is sooooo cute! I really like it. Whoever cut it did a good job and it looks adorable. congrats!:)
ok, i just realized Elissa cut your hair. good job, elissa!
BEAUTIFUL!! Well, you are gorgeous anyway and the cut made you look a lot more sophisticated! I LOVE it! I love short hair but Trevor doesn't :(
I like the hippie chic tiaras that Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie wear, they look cute on short hair too :)
hugs!
you look so beautiful....like always~ Thanks for sending me those pics. to. I love the one of Wendel and Rylee in the wagon. Maybe we can frame it at their wedding:)
As previously stated, I LOVE IT!!! It's so chic and adorable...I'm feelin' the need to do some hacking myself...(c:
Your hair looks so cute! Its fun to have short hair...but I still don't know how to do my own hair. You'll have to learn and then give me tips!!!
i love your hair ya big baby! jk
wow that is a super big change. do you feel 5 lbs lighter? that was always my fav. thing after chopping my hair. cute and fun that you can pull it off.
I love it! You look beautiful!
Are you liking it short? It does look cute. And how fun that Elissa cut it. :) I have a similar cut to yours but a bit shorter and I am loving this product called waterwax03 by redken. It is a perfect wax to get that messy, piecy yet sleek look. Apply it to the ends of your hair in small pieces. Then as youlift your hair spray up with hairspray. Don't know if that makes sense but get the product it is awesome. :)
Post a Comment