Friday, August 28, 2009

So I realized it's been a month since I've posted any pictures of the girls. And well, that's just a cryin' shame when they are this cute!


Okay, yah...it's kinda far from the best picture of them. But hey, I figure if nothing else, Grandma and Grandpa will appreciate it! ;)
**I'll be back next week with a long overdue post of our trip to Albuquerque from a few weeks ago. I know, I know...you can't wait! haha

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey Kara, what do you use to do your picture collages? I tried photobucket and Picasa, but they turned out so stinkin small!

Spencer and Marlee said...

They are so cute and we are so lucky to have your girls as our neighbors!

FOUST said...

You girls are so beautiful! and no, this is not grandma or grandpa:)

hdawgy said...

Cute pics of your girls! They are gorgeous! I love your hair short too! You look gorgeous girl! I don't think I could cut my hair short again! haha