I know there is so much evil in the world... I mean, how can you not know that when we are bombarded each day with news and stories of all the bad things going on. Plus, it's not like it's hard to see in everyday life either.
However.... I am here to tell you that there is SO much good in the world. There are so many good, generous, and compassionate people out there and I am so grateful for each and everyone of them. They truly make this world a better place and they inspire me to be and do better.
So basically... THANKS to all you awesome people out there!!! :)
3 comments:
Amen! And YOU, my friend, are one of those very generous, caring, sweet people!
thank you, thank you, thank you 100 times over!
Love you!
Kara- I am so grateful for you... lets have a mushy cryfest again, I am so blessed to call you my friend, thanks for being that great sweet, giving person that you are!
xoxo:)
amen sister
Post a Comment