Sunday, September 20, 2009

I {heart} Albuquerque

So forever ago (and when I say forever, I mean like 6ish weeks ago) we went to Albuquerque and had a GREAT and FUN-filled trip! It was "so" long ago that I can't remember exactly how long we were there, but we sure filled it full of things to do!

We went to the zoo....
zoo
We went to Mexico (okay, it was actually this huge Mercado in downtown Albuquerque- but I swear it was like being in Mexico--it was awesome) and we ate lunch there.....
mercado
We had Dions (oh be still my heart... it's the BEST pizza) with some of our good friends....
(I have no pictures of our friends, but pictures of Rylee with their kids. She had SOOO much fun with them--and we had a blast catching up and hanging out with so many of our close friends that we miss so much!)
friends
Garrick got to play on his old softball team with my Dad. Go Saints!!!!
Photobucket
Went to Bounce U (loads of great fun!).....
bounce u 2
bounceu
Went to Explora (AWESOME place! It's a children's discovery type museum and I can't believe I lived in Abq for so long and never went there! I am so lame! It was very cool though and the kids LOVED it!)....
explora

And Garrick, Aubrey and I all went on the tight rope bike, and we are all sooo cool and did the same pose for your viewing pleasure....
high bike
And, like I already
posted, I got my hair cut! (Which I am still lovin! Short hair is fun! Except when I am being lazy and don't feel like fixing it but can't throw it up in a ponytail...oh well though!)

Anyway, we had a GREAT trip! In fact, for the last 2 days we were there, in every prayer Rylee would say she would ask that we could stay in Albuquerque. Poor girl, hope her faith didn't get shook! Haha :)

12 comments:

Our Ohana said...

I LOVE Bounce U! We took Kason in Mesa and he had a blast, he always asks me for the bouncy place. And how fun to ride the tight rope!! That would have been fun!

Glad you had a good trip! :)

The Clawson's said...

That looks like such a fun trip. I need to show Lance that you can go to kid places and still have fun...he doesn't believe me! haha.

P B Wallace said...

The kids sure are interested in that TV show! I'll bet that is the only time they were still the whole trip. It looks like the adults were having more fun than the kids at Bounce U. I'm sorry I missed that. Dang that work. I need to be independently wealthy so I can play with Grandkids full time.

Lindsey said...

How FUN!!! I love that Rylee prays to stay in Albuquerque...too cute.
Also love your hair. Do you think you will keep it short?

Rebecca said...

come back and visit ANYTIME! the balloon fiesta is coming up ya know...

Spencer and Marlee said...

That looks like so much fun!! I have heard bounce u is awesome. Looks like you had a great time! When don't you have a fun time with your own family?

Emily said...

Looks like you guys had as much fun as we did on our trip. Next time we'll have to come when you're in town too!

Rachel and Eric said...

HELLLLOOOOOO!!! If you had so much fun in Albuquerque, why don't you move back silly?! We loved seeing you, even if Lucy was a grump the whole time. Time to come back for a visit. Or time to just move back.

Rebecca said...

i think you guys have some sort of conspiracy going on- whenever we leave town, you guys come here. my marathon is this weekend! we're going to st. george on either thursday afternoon or fri morning, early. anyway, have fun!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

WE LOVED THE PICS!!! That was super fun and made us doubly excited that you guys are coming to visit!!! (c:

Abbey said...

Wow, I've never been to Explora either, I think we'll have to go next time! I heart Abq too (or the Burque now I guess??), I miss it every day of my life! And Dions is SOOO good! I can taste it right now!

Cody and Lexie said...

Oh I know Kara- I love ABQ too- my husband always makes fun of me, but I love it!!