Well I have! Lately I have been feeling this way about blogging. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that I've got so behind that I know that when I actually go to do it, it's going to take forever so I just keep procrastinating. Plus, I feel like I have a million other things I should be doing instead (but have I been doing those other millions things either??? I plead the 5th).
I'll get back into it....maybe. :)
4 comments:
She's so cute, Kara! Just skip the updates and start over--I love the pics you posted today. :)
Rylee is so dang cute! And... don't stop.... belieeeeevin, hold on to that feeeelainnannnnn.... I'm gonna miss you today:)
I love those pictures of Rylee!! Just start now!! I love reading your blog even and looking at it even though you live next door!
Yeah, I agree, just start over! I need my Rylee/Jadyn fix...(c: Rylee is so darn cute, even when she's pouty...
Post a Comment