Anyway, since it was such a big (and by big, i mean old) b-day for him (I like to make fun of him...I think I am really gonna get it when I turn 30...good thing that's not for a while though! haha) we had to make it really count this year. So, we started off the birthday celebrations with a little weekend trip to Las Vegas! We went to Vegas with Ryan and Camille (G's brother and wife) and we had a ton of fun! The first night we were there we are really cool (cool?...nope, just stupid) and we thought we would just walk to the Cris Angel show we had tickets too. We probably should have actually talked to somebody about distances and all because our hotel was on one end of the strip and the hotel that the show as at was at the complete opposite end (3 miles). On top of that, we were running late so we pretty much ran the whole way. Yup...stupid! But kinda funny...now. (BTW, the Cris Angel show called Believe was incredibly sucky and ridiculous. I want my money back!) It's all good though cuz the next day we had fun shopping, ridding the rollercoaster, eating a ridiculous amount of food and going to the most hilarious comedy show ever (and the comedy show was so cheap-- best vegas investment made). Anyway, the trip was a lot of fun, thanks Ryan and Camille for coming!
(I was horrible at taking pictures, so these are all we have)

Then, for his actual birthday, I pulled off the nearly impossible and threw him a surprise party (with A LOT of help from Camille--thanks again!)! I was convinced he had figured it out because I was off running errands all day, but I guess he just bought my excuses and thought me a negligent wife for leaving him so much on his bday. (wait, is that a good thing? haha). Anyway, we were "supposed" to be going out with his family for his birthday but I told him we were going to pick up Ryan and Camille and drive with them. So when we walked into their house he got a huge surprise! I probably asked him 50 times if he was really surprised, but he kept telling me and everybody else he had no idea. I'm not gonna lie, I really thought one of his brothers would blow it. (jk) :) Anyways, we had a lot of fun hanging out with everyone but I would have to say that the best part was playing volleyball. I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants(tmi???). Yes, I was even laughing when Ryan spiked the volleyball into my face (It's just a game Focker!).
Anyway, so that pretty much sums up Garrick's bday! Oh, except for the fact that his BEST bday presents where his kisses and hugs from his girls. Rylee and Jadyn just ADORE their daddy and vice versa!


7 comments:
shut up, he's 30? holy old man. I feel so much better about only turning 27 in less than month. :)
Love Jayden's face in the first daddy daughter picture...such a cutie!
happy b-day garrick! sounds like you went all out! christian's 30th is next month and you've got me thinkin...:)
He is old!!! WOW!! j/k We love Garrick! Love the pictures!!
Happy B-day, G! What a great birthday...so are you coming down in may to throw ME a b-day party?!? (c: F-U-N...
Happy birthday, Garrick!! I'm so jealous of your trip--It looks like you guys had tons of fun.
You are such a good wife and I can't believe your husband is 30! Wow. haha. Way to go on throwing the surprise party- those are so hard to make happen. I'm impressed and I'm so glad your little girls love their daddy. How precious :)
Post a Comment