And here's a short video of them singing a couple of the songs they learned.
Gosh, they are adorable! :) Anyway, then on Friday I tagged along with Camille and her parents and we went to Apple Annie's Pumpkin Patch. The kids had a really fun time running around and playing with the pumpkins. We also went through the corn maze, which Rylee thought was awesome! 
Then on Halloween we got all dressed up and went to the Trunk or Treat at the church then trick or treated at Grandma and Grandpa's house, Debi's house and a couple of our neighbors (all the while eating way too much candy!). 
The girls had a blast so that made the night a success! (by the way, if you are wondering what the girls are dressed up as, you need to go read the children's book Fancy Nancy. It's one of Rylee's favorite books so we dressed her up as fancy nancy and Jadyn is the little sister. Here's a picture of one of the pictures from the book).
10 comments:
I love their costumes! They are SO cute! I should my mom, who is a HUGE fancy nancy fan, and she thought they were too cute!
how fun! love the costumes! glad the night was a success. rileys hair is so cute and getting so long. did you use spong curlers?
Okay, I already knew I had the cutest nieces on the planet...I didn't know they had the cutest costumes, too!!! That was such a great idea, karesy!
awww, that's really cute about fancy nancy! they look just like them!
I love Halloween! The girl's costumes looked just like Fancy Nancy:) how cute! love you all, Mom
I LOVE these girls!! They looked so stinking cute that night! Kara you did great making the costumes perfect!
SUPER cute!!! Their costumes are perfect!!
such a cute idea! I happen to LOVE LOVE LOVE Fancy Nancy. (I have all three books, poor Crew.) In my defense I bought them before I was even prego. :)
You did such a good job on the costumes. i love that she was a character from a book. I am glad taht you gusy have a good Halloween. I am glad we got to see you that weekend.
I love the fancy nancy books. Such a cute idea for the costumes. The girls look darling! :)
Post a Comment