Monday, December 28, 2009

7 years?!?!

Wow, I can't believe it's already been 7 years since we got married! It has gone by so unbelievably fast! And although it's gone by in a blink, we have packed a pretty good amount in there. 4 degrees and 2 kids isn't too shabby! ;)

It's funny to think back to when we were first married, and how we thought those couples who had already been married for like 3 or 4 years had been married FOR-EV-RRRR! And now here we are at 7 years...are we officially "old married farts yet"? Or does that not happen for like 20 more years?

Either way, I am so grateful that 7 years ago we were able to be sealed for time and all eternity!
And I really owe a shout-out to my parents and Garrick's parents for setting such good examples for us to follow. So thank you and we love you guys!

4 comments:

The Clawson's said...

DANG! haha.jk. Happy Anneversary!

P B Wallace said...

Happy Anniversary!! Seems like yesterday, yet so long ago that you two got married-haven't we always had Garrick, Rylee and Jadyn in our family?:) Love you all!

russ said...

Happy Anniversary Old FARTS! Ha ha ha!! I miss you... why has it been for-ever since I've seen my favorite KARA?!?!?! -I hope it's cause you've been making out with your good'ol hubby:)

Parrish Family said...

Congrats! It really is amazing that you have been married that long! Some times it still feels like we are all back in YW playing basketball!