Wednesday, December 16, 2009

See ya in 2 years!


Garrick's youngest brother, Troy, left today to go serve his mission. He will be gone for 2 years while he serves the people in Goiania, Brazil. ( I think I spelled that right...) Anyway, I can't believe he's old enough to be serving a mission. Look at him when Garrick and I got married (he's the little guy in the front)...


And now he's a missionary?!?! So weird. But then again, when I look at this picture I realize that in 7 years, everybody changes. (Lets go from left to right) Brek's already served a mission and is now married. Zach graduated high school and is now in airplane mechanic school, Ryan served a mission and has just bought a house, Dagen has (almost) 4 kids now, Garrick and I have both graduated college and now have 2 daughters, Bryna got married and has a baby, Kim is married and has 3 kids, Carleigh is on her 2nd year at college and Hannah is in high school! I guess a lot does happen in 7 years... Holy crap, I feel so old.

Anyway, we love you Baby Troy, see you in 2 years!!!

3 comments:

Kim's just sayin' said...

isn't it crazy how you can be so old but still feel like that was yesterday?!?!

crazy!

P B Wallace said...

And probably the most important thing is that your Mom and Dad have NOT aged a DAY! Amazing isn't it?

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Awww...that is so fun. Goiania is where my MTC Comp was serving, totally awesome! He will LOVE it because everyone knows all the best missionaries go to Brazil...(c: